The Government is officially considering COVID-19 (Coronavirus) as a moderate risk to the UK.
We would like to reassure all of our suppliers and customers that we are staying up to date with the latest Government instructions and will adhere to any guidelines put in place while supporting you in the most effective way possible. Our aim is to maintain our business performance in this uncertain time while safeguarding our staff and services.
To that end, we would ask that all visitors read the following information before delivery to or attending our site:-
- Please do not visit our site if you feel unwell or have visited individuals who have been identified as being a close contact of someone with coronavirus
- Please do not visit our site if you are in a category advised to self-isolate by the latest government guidelines
- Our staff have been advised that handshaking is not recommended and visitors are advised to keep a 2 metre safe distance where possible
- Hand washing facilities are available on site so please ensure these are used to maintain good personal hygiene
- If access to your address is restricted, please notify us and likewise we will notify you of any restrictions to our site
The latest government information is available here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public
Please familiarise yourself with the latest guidelines from Public Health England and take any appropriate action if you are planning to visit us. We would like to continue business as effectively as possible and the well being of our customers, employees and suppliers is of the greatest importance to us.
We wish you well during these unprecedented times and please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.